All DGCOS Accredited Installers are continually vetted in many areas to ensure consumers are satisfied.
All customers receive comprehensive protection throughout the buying, installation and after-sales service experience.
Compare Window Costs Online
You can save up to 65% OFF new windows and doors by using our online cost calculator.
DGCOS is the only Ombudsman Scheme for the double glazing installation industry. However, membership is optional. Customers should check to establish if your installer is on the DGCOS National Network of Accredited Installers before placing your order.
Every customer using a DGCOS Accredited Installer receives:
- Free quotes from Fully Vetted Installers
- Free Advice Line- 0845-053-8975
- Free Deposit Protection*
- Free Comprehensive Guarantee
- Free Insurance Backed Guarantee*
- Free Use of Inspectors, Mediators and The Ombudsman
- Free Access to Compensation Fund to honour Ombudsman awards.
- *DGCOS insists every customer of every member receives the protection of these services through its Approved Supplier.
DGCOS provides a FREE service to investigate any complaints. This includes FREE mediation, FREE independent inspections, FREE arbitration and a Compensation Fund to honour awards made by the Ombudsman. DGCOS gives customers comprehensive protection.
The scheme’s spokesman is Nick Ross (ex BBC Watchdog and Crimewatch presenter).
For more information please visit http://www.dgcos.org.uk/